We flew to Anchorage and rented a car to enable us to tour parts of the Kenai Peninsular and Denali.
- Seward - visited the city, went on a Glacier Cruise, visited Exit Glacier
- Drove from Seward to Homer, with a stop along the Russian River to watch salmon spawn.
- Homer - Alaska's Rockport or Glouchester, but smaller and on a 3-mile spit
- Kenai - looked for agates, and found a few
- Crow Creek Mine - panned for gold
Denail (A National Park)
- Mt McKinley
- Other beautiful scenery
- Fall foliage
- Achorage farmer's market
- A little sightseeing
- Anchorage Museum of Art and Natural History